[AccessD] Naming Conventions

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Aug 13 14:50:27 CDT 2004

Ah but the world is not round, except in the vaguest sense. Certainly it
is more round than flat, but actually it's shaped more like a Japanese
orange (with squashed top and bottom) than a sphere. And in fact, if you
happen to follow some modern physics and philosophy, even this analogy
may be wrong. If reality is in fact an involuted hypersphere, then
"round" or "flat" or "Japanese orange" are all moot.