OT - was: [AccessD] Naming Conventions

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Aug 13 15:56:17 CDT 2004

LOL, loved the Springfield theory....

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Porter, Mark
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 3:44 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: OT - was: [AccessD] Naming Conventions

Some would beg to differ...

www.flat-earth.org

Mark

*******
13/8/2004
This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
us immediately by reply or by telephone (collect at 907-564-1000) and ask to
speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this
message and all attachments. Thank you. ACS