[AccessD] Manually populate a listbox

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 15 12:47:20 CDT 2004

Arthur, you could create a Recordset populated with the results of your
query and then set the list box control's Recordset property to the same.

Susan H.

I'm having a senior moment. Given a form containing three controls:

txtDateFrom - starting date
txtDateTo - ending date
lstDates - to contain one row for all dates between from and to inclusive

I want to manufacture all dates between the start and end date and populate
the listbox with same. I forget how to do it. I'm used to grabbing data
using SQL etc. and I suppose I could just build a table containing loads of
dates and query that, but I'm wondering how to manufacture the listbox rows
instead.

Will someone kindly nudge me in the right direction?