[AccessD] IFF else problem

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us
Mon Aug 16 13:40:14 CDT 2004

Personally, I would have set up the database as FirstName, MaidenName,
Surname
So that Surname is always the last name used.

Then you could probably do
	FirstName + iif(FEMALE, " ( " + MaidenName + ") " ) + Surname

Otherwise it would still be
	IIF ( FirstName & " (" & MaidenName & ") " & Surname, FirstName
& " " & SurName )

Patti

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst