[AccessD] OT Friday

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Aug 16 15:04:38 CDT 2004

Oh, I don't watch TV anymore....so I haven't really been paying attention to
the Olympics.

As for why Australia is doing better, well, my guess is that it is due to
the higher women to men ratio.  If the guys win, they have a LOT better
chance of being rewarded back at home. LOL

Okay, we're going to get shot for this OT thread on Monday, but
heck......it's Monday, have to break the monotony!

Drew