[AccessD] OT Friday

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 16 15:08:03 CDT 2004

Arthur, we don't have any roos or crocs to wrestle with... puts us as a
disadvantage. :)

The American basketball players are wienies -- not the Olympic team, but the
guys that should've tried out. Wienies...

Susan H.

Duh, Drew....

I thought I already dug our own grave with the joke, but no! You gotta rub
it in!

So tit for tat: Australia at last count has as many medals as USA, with 1/10
the population, give or take. I could draw various conclusions from this
datum such as the relative fitness of USA persons v. Aussies, but I'll
instead elect to let you draw your own conclusions on the wall.