[AccessD] OT SQL Express - Warning

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 16 15:40:18 CDT 2004

FAQ: Installing SQL Express side by side with SQL 2000 Enterprise
Manager seems to break EM. It is still broken when You uninstall
Express. SQLDMO9 is culprit. MS is supposed to release a new compatible
version of EM to work with Beta real soon now.

http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2004/07/04/172956.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2004/07.aspx

If you fix then EM won't work with Express better to install each on
different machines or use something like vmware.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.