[AccessD] OT: Why not reply at top of message

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Mon Aug 16 19:13:08 CDT 2004

> > Following the same logic - when you write a system with
> > a continuous form - do you display the *latest* records
> > at the top - or make them scroll all the way down to
> > see the latest data?

This is starting to sound a lot like a big or little endian argument. It's
issues like these that caused a state of perpetual war between Lilliput and
Blefuscu, people!! So, I'm defying all convention, and putting my response
in the middle!!!!

No, seriously, two suggestions:
1. First responders, use one of the common conventions, like > > or <snip>,
to help make clear what order you are replying in.
2. Thereafter, maintain the reply order of the thread, even if its the one
you don't prefer.

-Ken