[AccessD] A table that can't be duplicated

Colby, John JColby at dispec.com
Tue Aug 17 11:17:29 CDT 2004

Are there any memo fields in the table?  If so that may be the problem,
memos get corrupted.  If that is the case it is one or more specific memos
(specific records).  The easiest way to determine is to create the table
structure only (empty) in another db then append all the records to that
table.  If there are corrupt memos the copy will fail.

JWC