[AccessD] Changing to newest version of ACCESS?

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 13:39:40 CDT 2004

Gustav Brock wrote On 8/17/2004 11:19 AM:

>Hi Catherine
>
>As long as you don't see a compelling reason to do so, the short
>answer is No.
>
>Even Access 2.0 (16 bit) runs nicely under Windows XP.

Reason's to upgrade your copy of Access:

1) You like to donate to the help out the billionaire campaign
2) You're running Ms Access 95
3) You absolutely sleep better at night knowing all your software uses
Activation Keys.
4) That $400 is burning a hole in your pocket.
5) and the final reason to upgrade your copy of Access is:
   You dig the latest splash screen in the latest copy of Access.

I can think of more reasons NOT to upgrade

--
-Francisco