[AccessD] update qry to deconstructe place

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Aug 17 16:42:01 CDT 2004

Works but... Got message at work just before I left and followed your suggestions. It does the update but my results don't look right on first glance. Didn't have time to see what is going on. I'm going to try to work on it here at home today or tomorrow to see if my first glance at results was playing games or now.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net