[AccessD] WAY OT: Outlook Express Rules

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 11:07:51 CDT 2004

That's interesting Patricia. How did you do it? I've never had any joy
trying to do this. I wanted emails that I generate from within Access, and
which have an identifiable Subject, moved to a sub-folder of Sent Items
after sending. Have you done anything like that?

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk