[AccessD] Changing to newest version of ACCESS?

Joseph O'Connell joconnell at indy.rr.com
Wed Aug 18 13:29:28 CDT 2004

Catherine,

Another consideration is the software that Microsoft makes available to
not-for-profit organizations.  Microsoft is the primary financial backer of
NPower, which has offices in several cities.  The cost is negligible for a
not-for-profit to become an NPower member.  The benefits of membership
include greatly reduced fees for software training at most training
facilities (usually $50 per day of training) and FREE software from
Microsoft.  NPower members are eligible for most Microsoft software at no
charge--including operating systems, server software (SQL, Exchange, etc.)
and Office.

Even if you do not upgrade the Access application at this time, it might be
worthwhile to see if your client is eligible to join NPower because of the
other benefits.

Joe O'Connell