[AccessD] Converting Access to MySQL & ASP.Net

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 02:24:36 CDT 2004

Scott,

in reply on you're security issue:
My advise: bother if you have to!!
I do not know what kind of info/app it is but in must INTRAnet cases you don't need a fancy login procedure :-)

If you need more info on security just let me know.

Regards,

Sander

Jim DeMarco <Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org> wrote:
Scott,

I've downloaded a tool called LogiXML. They offer a free single user license so you can download it and try it. I hadn't tried it yet but your post sort of pushed me into it (I'm not really a CR fan so I'm always looking for something else). I was able to very quickly get a simple report pulled from our SQL DB (in minutes actually) and published to my local web.

It's worth a look I think.

HTH,

Jim DeMarco