[AccessD] Linking a database to a specific address in Outlook

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 20 08:33:03 CDT 2004

John, you can link manually, but I'm guessing you don't want to do that? Oh
yeah, I think to link manually, Outlook must be the system's default client,
which is often a problem anyway.

I'd check Helen's site.

Susan H.

Does anyone know how to link a customer record in a database to the matching
address in Outlook?  I would like to point to outlook rather than entering
the contact info in my database.  I don't really know how to tell Access the
"PK" or pointer to a specific record in an outlook address book.