[AccessD] Reference, Property, Kind, constants?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Aug 21 13:32:24 CDT 2004

Hi all

Susan informed me, that these comes from the VBIDE library:

  Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3

If you add this to your references, you've got the constants.
The purpose of is this library is briefly explained here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/modcore/html/deconWorkingWithMicrosoftVisualBasicForApplicationsExtensibility53Library.asp

Sorry for the long URL.

/gustav