[AccessD] Open a form in datasheet mode from switchboard

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Aug 22 19:51:59 CDT 2004

How do I open a form in datasheet mode from the standard switchboard?
What I CAN do is write a one-line sub and call it instead:

    DoCmd.OpenForm "Position_frm_ds", acFormDS

This works fine, but it seems pointless to write a one-line sub that
executes this. Can I avoid this and somehow pass a parameter to the
"Open Form in Edit Mode" option instead?

No big deal, really. I just have to write a one-liner, and I already
have, but still it seems a bit stupid to do so.

TIA,
Arthur