[AccessD] Convert to A2k => database container gone?!

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 03:38:16 CDT 2004

thnx, tried all that. Didn't solve the problem.

Francis Harvey <HARVEYF1 at westat.com> wrote:Sander,

Check the Window menu to see if you can Unhide any windows. If not,
bad screen location perhaps? Click one of the Tile options to see if
the window gets resized and placed in a visible location.

Francis R Harvey III
WB 303, (301)294-3952
harveyf1 at westat.com