[AccessD] A2K:Talking to Outlook

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Tue Aug 24 10:19:18 CDT 2004

This very thing is covered in the September issue of Access-VB-SQL Advisor

Document # 14450

Unfortunately, I don't have a login to get the download from the website; I
only have the print version.  That doesn't help a lot, but maybe someone can
get it for you.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017