[AccessD] [OT - Slightly] Training sceduling

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Tue Aug 24 12:01:12 CDT 2004

Hi folks

A colleague of mine is looking for some software (preferably Access
based) that will allow him to schedule training courses. There are about
300 odd courses which all have related documentaion, possible trainers,
venues, attendees etc.

He is looking to manage all aspects of the training courses from one
place. I am trying to steer clear as I'm too busy to be of any use, but
if anyone knows of something "off the shelf" I'd be greatful for a
recommend. I suggested they learned how to use Outlook properly but that
seemed to cause a few frowns for some reason...

Any help much appreciated

Cheers

Mark

---