[AccessD] Accent Marks Needed

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 24 16:42:19 CDT 2004

On 24 Aug 2004 at 13:34, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software wrote:

> I want to do the Spanish translation of my system, but I'm having a
> terrible time trying to figure out how to get the accent marks on the
> vowels.

Simplest solution I've found is to create text in Word and then cut and
paste.

>From the Word Help:
To insert Press
à, è, ì, ò, ù
À, È, Ì, Ò, Ù CTRL+` (ACCENT GRAVE), the letter

á, é, í, ó, ú, ý
Á, É, Í, Ó, Ú, Ý CTRL+' (APOSTROPHE), the letter

â, ê, î, ô, û
Â, Ê, Î, Ô, Û CTRL+SHIFT+^ (CARET), the letter

ã, ñ, õ
Ã, Ñ, Õ CTRL+SHIFT+~ (TILDE), the letter
ä, ë, ï, ö, ü, ÿ

Ä, Ë, Ï, Ö, Ü, Ÿ CTRL+SHIFT+: (COLON), the letter

å, Å CTRL+SHIFT+@, a or A

æ, Æ CTRL+SHIFT+&, a or A

œ, Œ CTRL+SHIFT+&, o or O

ç, Ç CTRL+, (COMMA), c or C