[AccessD] Database for Small Business

Christian, Lorraine LChristian at MassMutual.com
Wed Aug 25 06:35:36 CDT 2004

Well it looks like I have my work cut out for me!

Many thanks to Drew, Paul, Gary and Francisco for your help and suggestions.

I will be getting to work soon and I am sure that you will be hearing from me!   :)

Thanks again.

Lorraine

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.