[AccessD] File status logging classes

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Aug 26 18:55:59 CDT 2004

"To make you ask questions"  ;-)

Can you tell I have a 3 year old asking "why...?" all day long?

The answer is that it is easier to filter the dates.  I only want the times
for knowing the specific time of day that a process occurred.  I use the
dates to decide when something happens.  It's just easier to use.  There
will be a handful - 10 to 20 - of these records per day so it's not like a
million a month or something.