[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Express: No query governor

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 27 11:54:08 CDT 2004

I'm having an awful time getting it installed. For some reason, I get a
partial install -- no management tools. I've tried every possible install
trick I can think of.

Anyone else had this problem?

Susan H.

Impressive.... :-)

I have been holding back waiting for more comment and detail. The
information supplied at the Microsoft site never seems to fully answer the
questions as it is created by a sales team and not technical developers.

Now I wonder if you can create the initial DB in SQL2000 or 2003, export the
design and are there sufficient management tools to allow importing that
design into SQL Server Express?