[AccessD] Data copied to both tables????

Keith Williamson kwilliam at ashlandnet.com
Fri Aug 27 15:32:14 CDT 2004

Your first comment didn't make a difference.  The 2nd one is code that runs
after the problem...so I haven't tried that yet.  In fact, I've got those
lines as comments, at the moment....

Thump, thump, thump, crunch {ouch....that was my nose}.  Lol  :)

Keith E. Williamson
Ashland Equipment, Inc
phone # (410) 273-1856
fax #     (410) 273-1859