[AccessD] TransferText Causing System Crash

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Tue Aug 31 04:31:00 CDT 2004

Hi

My similar experience with Access(97) running under XP  (with Office XP
installed) when exporting text data was that if the export text filename
did not have an file extension e.g. MyDownloadFile, Access would hang.
Exporting to MyDownloadFile.txt would solve the issue.  May or may not
be relevant here (I was using Acc 97 but it was the XP OS (or Office XP)
that seemed to be the issue here).

Richard