[AccessD] import tekst wizard A2003

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 7 11:05:57 CST 2004

You need the Office 2003 SP1 or the March 2004 Access 2003 hotfix
I think they rolled the hotfixes into the SP1

Description of the Access 2003 hotfix package: March 17, 2004
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837003

Issues that are fixed in Access 2003 by Office 2003 Service Pack 1

" When you use the Import Spreadsheet Wizard in Microsoft Access or the
Import Text Wizard in Microsoft Access to import a Microsoft Excel file
or a text file, you can modify the field information for only the first
field that is on the fourth page of the Import Spreadsheet Wizard or the
Import Text Wizard.ReasonThe problem is related to both the Import
Spreadsheet Wizard and the Import Text Wizard.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.