[AccessD] Running Access 2002 runtime on an Windows XP machine

Spam JohnSkolits at corproatedatadesign.com
Thu Dec 9 14:18:23 CST 2004

Anyone have a problem running a 'runtime' version of Access on a machine in
which the user is not the "OS "administrator?  I have tried "super user" but
the user can't delete any records. Says no permissions.

This is not the user logging into Access that seems to be the issue. It
seems to be the user logging onto the PCs operating system when they start
the PC. A user with operating system administrative rights has no problem.

Also, if I log on to the OS as the user with limited rights and run the app
as an administrator (can do that by right-clicking on the apps, icon and
selecting :"Run As") it the app runs with no problems..

Any ideas? Any way of launching an app and specifying the administrator as
the user. Maybe a command line argument?

Thanks,

John