[AccessD] Passing Param arrays

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 23 22:05:08 CST 2004

I have a function which has a ParamArray FieldNames()

This function calls another function with the same ParamArray FieldNames()

The first function attempts to call the second function, passing the
paramarray Fieldnames on to the second function.

In debug mode I can step through the ParamArray(0), etc and see that there
is indeed data in the param array.
The 2nd function receives the paramarray, but it is empty.

Does anyone know if it is possible to pass a paramarray back out to a second
function?

http://folding.stanford.edu/