[AccessD] Form flickers like hell in A2K3

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 1 09:04:15 CST 2004

Hi Rocky

Shouldn't that be:

  =[SubReportControlName].Report!txttotaldailyrate

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 01-12-2004 15:27:15 >>>
Erwin:

I had a couple of other problems running an A2K app in A2K3.

I had the contents of a couple of text boxes on a report quit working.
The
Control Source for one of them is
"=[Report].rptRASubRpt!txttotaldailyrate"
(picks up the value from a sub-report) and it works fine in A2K but
shows up
blank in A2K3.  So I moved it to the format event but that's a kludge.
Is
this a known bug?

I also had a couple of dates (mm/dd/yyyy) get cut off on the right as
if the
display in A2K3 is bigger than A2K.  Another A2K3 bug?

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com