[AccessD] sending ALT Shift Characters

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 13:50:34 CST 2004

Gershon:

Check out SendKeys.  You can put it in the got focus and lost focus events
of the text box.  But SendKeys is not real popular.  Can't remember what the
problem is with it but the advice on the list has been to avoid it when
possible.

You'll have to get the ASCII value for "Left Alt + Shift" probably by
setting Key Preview to true and displaying the value in the KeyPress or
KeyDown event.

HTH

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software