[AccessD] code help please

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 03:25:13 CST 2004

Agree with every word Erwin. I only wish I could curb my tendency to lapse
into using a short name when I'm coding something quickly. It's such a
temptation. I always mean to do a find and replace once I've finished and
change all ocurrences to a longer, more meaningful name, but I often forget.
Well, good to get that off my chest. I feel quite shriven.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk