[AccessD] RE: [Accessed] Please Advise: Should I Buy "MicrosoftVisual Basic.NET Standard 2003 ..."

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Dec 2 10:42:54 CST 2004

I work in VB.Net.  I don't agree that it fits well in either VB or
Access lists because it is quite different from either.  On the other
hand, I doubt that there are enough of us developing professionally in
VB.Net right now to supplant either list, so why not just let it find
its own place.  If enough .Net questions get posted in either list,
we'll know where it belongs.  One thing to think about, though, is that
database development in VB.Net is just as different from non-database
application development as it was in VB6. The database questions will
probably always belong in a database list.

Charlotte Foust