[AccessD] Good laptop cheap

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Dec 8 18:17:32 CST 2004

Naw, I LOVE my emachines m6805 Laptop.  Athlon64 with 1.25g ram, 60g 7200
rpm hard disk, Cd/DVD player (no writer) ATI 9600 graphics.  It's a "desktop
replacement" and it is just an awesome machine.  I paid $1250 for it after
rebate.

The m5405 I got for my Wife is not as powerful as mine (though pretty close)
but a much better deal than mine was.  For her use it is way more than she
needs and I paid just $650 after rebates.

The one I just published was so good a deal it immediately sold out.  ;-)

http://folding.stanford.edu/