[AccessD] Good laptop cheap

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Dec 8 19:55:31 CST 2004

I, on the other hand, buy no name laptops from a distributor and
purchase a new copy of windows pro.  Since I buy a new laptop when I
"outgrow" the prior one, I just move my programs to that machine, so I
don't want a new version.  Besides, I have yet to find a machine that
comes with the developer editions on it.

Charlotte Foust