[AccessD] Good laptop cheap

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 9 10:03:37 CST 2004

Hi Alan:

The new MS software has to be activated, across the internet, before it will
remain operational. Even changing hardware components on the computer in
question can force the software to re-prompt for activation. I understand
that a software package can be activated from a couple of computers without
issue but any more... This is sufficient for someone who works at both a
standard and home office.

Jim