[AccessD] Running Access 2002 runtime on an Windows XP machine

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Dec 9 15:48:24 CST 2004

Our clients run like this all the time.  We assume that our users are
NOT the OS administrators.  Are you using Access security?  In order to
delete records, they have to be able to log in and create the LDB file
if it doesn't already exist.  If they have no permissions to
create/write/delete that file, they won't be able to delete any records.

Charlotte Foust