[AccessD] Good laptop cheap

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:54:26 CST 2004

..there is a difference between a "restore" disk and an OEM CD copy of the
installed software, what Dell always gives you ...a true "restore" disk is
mapped to a HD directory structure and almost certainly would not work if
that environment isn't present ...Compaq used to be guilty of that but I've
not used them in years now.

William Hindman