[AccessD] SetOption "Default File Format", 0

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Dec 11 08:52:58 CST 2004

Hi Dan

I have no idea. Perhaps they mixed up Value with ListIndex ...

/gustav

>>> dwaters at usinternet.com 11-12-2004 15:38:50 >>>
Gustav,

Thanks for this help!

But I wonder why you say 9 not 0.  I looked at help for the SetOption
method
and this value setting is supposed to correspond to the row number in
the
combobox (0 - based).  Access 2000 is the first choice in that list so
I was
using a 0.

Dan