[AccessD] Referencing a subform on a tab control

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Dec 13 09:06:28 CST 2004

Jeff - Only because I got up early!

	Public sub RequerySubForm()

        	Me.[subFormControlName].Form.Requery

	End sub

You can put this procedure into your main form and call it when your popup
form closes.

The phrase [subFormControlName] represents the name of the subform/subreport
control, not the name of the subform itself.  After you type 'Me.'
intellisense will give you the name of the subform/subreport control.

HTH
Dan Waters
ProMation Systems