[AccessD] Library Database? .mda or .mdb as referenced librar y-pros or cons?

Mon Dec 13 16:06:21 CST 2004

Thus far I've not had to create any MDA's, but I see little reason to think
that this same problem would not also show up with them. After all it all
boils down to the entry point of functions/subs getting changes when the
library is modified. Why would that not happen with an MDA?  Have you done
an empirical test?

Lambert