[AccessD] backup database

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 13 16:52:59 CST 2004

This will work in Access 97 and up and saveand restore  all
tables,daps's,referential integrity,db diagrams, and menu bars.

SavesAsText 6,"", "C:\mydata\mymdbtablesave.txt"

then to reload in a fresh mdb

LoadFromText 6,"", "C:\mydata\mymdbtablesave.txt"

This can be a big text file probably 1/3 larger than all your tables
combined..
The magic number 6 is the constant acDataAccessPage which doesn't exist
in Access97

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.