[AccessD] A2003: MYOB

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Dec 15 19:27:53 CST 2004

On 16 Dec 2004 at 11:35, Darren DICK wrote:

> Hi Guys
> Anyone had any success in 'speaking' to or interacting with MYOB business
> and accounting software??

Only thing I've done with it is Extract data to text files and then build
import routines to drag them into Access for analysis.  If you can build f

I've given up on trying to keep up with MYOB since they introduced their
idiotic periodic re-activation scheme. (I just stick with MYOB 10) but
apparently the latest versions have OBDC support (at least Read). See
http://www.myob.com.au/about_myob/developer_datafile.shtml

--
Stuart