[AccessD] Where Can I Get a "Cheap" Copy of Visual Studio .NET?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 17 12:30:56 CST 2004

Don't forget to read the MSDN blogs and updates on this.
For example here are the links for the download and white papers on
SQL Server 2005 Express Manager - A new lightweight and easy to use tool
for managing SQL Server
It is a replacement for Enterprise Manger. There are problems using both
simultaneously as DMO has been replace by SMO
Remember this is a Beta and bad things can happen.
http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2004/12/03/274429.aspx

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.