[AccessD] A2003:Connect to a text file at a web address

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 18 10:41:21 CST 2004

Sob.  But Microsoft initially said it was redistributable. But then  I
didn't look for awhile,
I have WinXP SP1 installed and the two versions WinHttp 5.0 and 5.1
coexist side by side
WinXP SP2 has another version.
For all the gory details
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winhttp/http/what_s_new_in_winhttp_5_1.asp