[AccessD] OT: The Polar Express

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 20 11:07:19 CST 2004

Well, the theater has been consistently sold out, and the children in
the audience were mesmerized, while the adults found it both delightful
and technically fascinating.  Creepy?  There is a ghost of sorts, but
the kids didn't seem to mind him, and he was more in the nature of the
cheshire cat than anything else.  I usually disagree with critics, so I
tend to ignore them.  Trust me on this, it is a wonderful film, critics
notwithstanding.

Charlotte Foust