[AccessD] OT: Filemaker field names

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:29:29 CST 2004

Mark,

I'm not familiar with Filemaker...but could you insert a row( the data
actually being the field name)...sort your export so this row is the
first...then have access import with 'First Row Contains Column Heading'...

...as I said...I'm not familiar with Filemaker...but I've done this before
with a text file that didn't have field/column names.

Shot in the dark, but hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte