[AccessD] Best way to requery a list box in Access 2003

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 22 09:12:41 CST 2004

You could requery every time is gets the focus. That way it's always the
most up-to-date information, even if the user hasn't just closed a screen.

Susan H.

I have a data entry form that uses dropdown lists to verify data exists.  If
the data does not exist, the user is redirected to the entry screen for the
missing information.  My problem occurs when the user closes the second
entry screen.  The list box on the first screen needs to be requeried, but I
cannot seem to find the correct location to place the command.  Any
suggestions???