[AccessD] Don't go to new record

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:28:05 CST 2004

Ignore it. We had this happen a few months ago and it was because the
person was sending from behind some kind of secure mail system thing.
If you go to that link you probably can see the message. But it really
should be reposted as a normal message.

Hello to sender of this message - you need to post it normally here if
you want answers!