[AccessD] Don't go to new record

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 12:35:07 CST 2004

Calm down everyone.....

Here's the actual text to the message.....

Lorraine please post normally in the future OK?  You're scaring us all
with this type of messaage ;-)

Hi there and Happy Holidays :)

I have a form that can be printed by clicking a print command button.
My problem is that when the client clicks the button, the form prints
as expected however it goes to a new record. I want it to stay
on the record that was printed. Below is the code behind my button.

Private Sub cmdPrint_Click()
DoCmd.SetWarnings False
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord
DoCmd.GoToControl "[txtClaimNumber]"
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFilterBySelection
DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection, , , acHigh, 3, True
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRemoveFilterSort
DoCmd.SetWarnings True
End Sub

Any ideas?